Technical Specifications for Ganga Cottonit (100% Cotton Ribbon Yarn) :
- Composition: 100% Compact Cotton Ribbon Yarn
- Type: Hand Knitting and Crochet Natural Fiber Yarn
- Weight: 200 gms
- Length: 150 meters
- Needle Size: UK 4 (6mm)
- Crochet Size: UK 3 (6.5mm)
- Yarn Weight: Chunky, Craft, Rug
- Needle Stitch Info: 10×10 cm measure, 15 rows 13 stitches
- Crochet Stitch Info: 10×10 cm measure, 11 rows 10 stitches
- Used for: Sweater, Crop top, Knitting & Crochet Accessories
- 7 Days Product Exchanges with ABCwools – India’s #1 Online Yarn Store
- ABC wools highly recommend this Cotton Ribbon Yarn because of it’s perfect thickness for any kind of crochet & knitting project.
- Product Color may slightly vary due to the display settings of your device.
- Do not bleach, Do not iron, Dry flat, Reshape while wet, Any solvent, wash only in lukewarm water upto 30deg C.
Description of Ganga Cottonit (100% Cotton Ribbon Yarn):
Ganga cottonit is one of the cotton yarns available at the ABC wools online store. As the name suggests Ganga cottonit, is 100% cotton ribbon yarn which is a natural fibre yarn.
It is very reasonable and easy to use. Ganga cottonit yarn is used to knit complicated designs smoothly without any untidiness. Ganga cottonit is very smooth in its texture and is perfect for any stitching project.
Ganga cottonit is 100% cotton yarn that is available in a wide range of colors. The collection of Ganga cottonit is for the people who are keen on subtle charms. Whatever color you have in mind, ABC wools try to provide it to you. Whether you want to make something in red for your customers or in grey for your family, we provide all the essentials colors required for a project.
Uses of Ganga cottonit include the making of Sweater, Crop top, Knitting & Crochet Accessories. Whether you want to gift a handmade sweater or a crop top to your grandchild or crochet accessories to your best friend, everything can be made using ABC wools Ganga cottonit. It is smooth, and any design can be made using this yarn.
If you are purchasing Ganga Motu Multi Yarn, you have to put the following things in mind:
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Reshape while wet
- Wash only in lukewarm water up to 30 deg C.
Explore Vardhman, Ganga, Oswal & Cotton Yarns along with Knitting & Crochet Accessories, Macrame, Purse Threads and Embroidery Threads ensuring that there’s a perfect colour for your next creative project.