Technical Specifications for Ganga Motu Multi :
- Composition: 100% Acrylic Yarn
- Type: Hand Knitting and Crochet Yarn
- Weight: 100 gm
- Length: 66 meters
- Needle Size: 7 – 8 mm
- Crochet Size: 7 – 8 mm
- Used for: Sweaters, Shawls, Baby dresses, Ponchos, Capes, Skirts, Scarfs, etc.
- Country of Origin: India
- 7 Days Product Exchanges with ABCwools – India’s #1 Online Yarn Store
- Product Color may slightly vary due to the display settings of your device.
- Do not bleach, Do not iron, Dry flat, Reshape while wet, Any solvent, wash only in lukewarm water up to 30 deg C.
Description of Ganga Motu Multi :
Ganga Motu multi is 100% acrylic in its composition and is a replica of natural cotton and wool yarns. They are bulky and best for making accessories, and they can also be used for making sweaters, shawls, baby dresses, ponchos, capes, skirts, scarves, accessories, etc.
ABC wools provides unique colors in its Ganga Motu Multi yarn category. They are perfect and an eye-catcher. Any project made from this yarn will result in an elegant and ideal project. The colors available in this category are only one of a kind and very attractive.
As this yarn is 100% acrylic, that is, synthetic yarn, it has the following advantages:
- Affordable: As they are the replica of natural fiber, they are available at a reasonable price.
- Durable: Ganga Motu Multi is durable.
- Washable: Ganga Motu multi is easily washable in lukewarm water up to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Non-allergenic yarn: Many people have allergies by using wool and other synthetic fibers. If that is the case, Ganga Motu Multi is 100% acrylic and can be perfect for people believing that they have an allergy.
If you are purchasing Ganga Motu Multi Yarn, you have to put the following things in mind:
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Reshape while wet
- Wash only in lukewarm water up to 30 deg C.
Explore Vardhman, Ganga, Oswal & Cotton Yarns along with Knitting & Crochet Accessories, Macrame, Purse Threads and Embroidery Threads ensuring that there’s a perfect colour for your next creative project.