Explore Our Oswal Winter Gold Yarn Collection
Description of Oswal Winter Gold Yarn :
Oswal Winter Gold yarn is a blended wool yarn that’s perfect for winter knitting! The wool and acrylic blend makes it soft, warm, and durable, while the beautiful winter gold colours will add a touch of elegance to any project. Best of all, it’s machine-washable and dryer-friendly, so you can rest easy knowing your finished product will be beautiful and long-lasting. So don’t wait any longer, grab a ball (or two!) of Oswal Winter Gold Yarn today. Buy Yarn Online and start your next winter knitting project!
- Durable – winter gold yarn is made of a composition of 20% wool with 80 % acrylic which makes it a strong and durable fibre. The wool is blended with the acrylic to give strength and durability to the yarn so that your projects made with this yarn will last for a long time.
- Blend – This winter gold yarn is a blend of 20% wool and 80% acrylic which makes it soft, warm and comfortable to wear. The acrylic in the yarn makes it easy to care for and also adds to the strength of the yarn.
- Machine-washable – This winter gold yarn is machine-washable and can be tumble dried on a low setting making it easy to care for.
- Soft – The wool in this winter gold yarn gives it a soft feel that is comfortable to wear. The acrylic in the yarn also makes it soft and adds to the overall feel of the yarn.
- Warm – The wool in this winter gold yarn helps to make it a warm yarn that is perfect for winter projects. The acrylic in the yarn also helps to add to the warmth of the yarn.
- Beautiful colour – The colour of this Oswal winter gold yarn is beautiful and will add a touch of elegance to any project. The colour is perfect for winter projects and will stand out against other colours in your projects.
- Ease to use – This winter gold yarn is easy to use and can be worked on a variety of different projects. The yarn is machine-washable and dryer-friendly which makes it easy to care for.
So, if you’re looking for a beautiful and durable yarn that’s perfect for winter projects, be sure to try our Oswal Winter Gold Wool Yarn today!
If you are purchasing Oswal Winter Gold Yarn, you have to put the following things in mind:
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Reshape while wet
- Wash only in lukewarm water up to 30 deg C.