Technical Specifications for Taj Kashmir Wool Yarn :
- Composition: Acrylic
- Length: 175 Meters Approx
- Weight: 100gms
- Needles Size: 3.75 mm – 4 mm
- Hooks Size: 3.5 mm – 4.5 mm
- Use for: Use for –sweaters, mufflers, scarfs, capes, ponchos, socks, gloves, hats, etc.
- Product Colour may slightly vary due to the display settings of your device.
- 7 Days Product Exchanges with ABCwools – India’s #1 Online Yarn Store
Description of Taj Kashmir Wool Yarn :
Kashmir Wool is a soft and warm wool-like yarn. It is made of 100% acrylic fibres that have been twisted together to create a fine yarn. Knit with the Kashmir Wool yarn on any of your favourite needles or loom, you can create an array of garments from sweaters to mufflers, scarfs to caps and ponchos to socks and other accessories for the whole family. Kashmir Wool has a great stitch definition and works up quickly with an elegant drape. Kashmir Wool is an easy-care, washable alternative to natural wool that has all the warmth without the itchy feel! Kashmir Wool is machine dyed to give it a vibrant colour and soft finish. It is ideal for knitting, crochet, weaving, tatting and embroidery. The wool’s vibrant colour will add flair to the most basic stitch pattern while its soft texture will make your finished piece. There are a variety of brands and types of acrylic yarn available, so you can find the perfect one for your project from ABCwools.