Technical Specifications for Taj Blue Berry Wool Yarn:
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Count: 3/7.0 Nm
- Length: 233 meters Approx.
- Weight: 100gms
- Needles Size: 2.75 – 3.5mm
- Hooks Size: 2.25mm – 4mm
- Use for: Shawls, scarfs, ponchos, shrugs, skirts, decorative items, etc.
- Shrinkage Proof: Yes
- Product Colour may slightly vary due to the display settings of your device.
- 7 Days Product Exchanges with ABCwools – India’s #1 Online Yarn Store
- ABC wools highly recommend this Taj Yarn because of it’s perfect thickness for any kind of crochet & knitting project.
Description of Taj Blue Berry Wool Yarn :
This yarn is shrinkage proof and can be used for a variety of projects. With its beautiful shaded hue, it would be perfect for making winter wear such as shawls, scarfs, ponchos, skirts etc. It would also be great for making summer garments such as shrugs, shawls and more.
Blue-Berry Yarn is 100% Polyester which makes it easy to clean or dry clean. Blue-Berry yarn is a great choice for those with sensitive skin. The Blue- Berry Wool is dyed using the safest dyes available, which means that it’s kind to people skin.
While these yarn balls are some of the oldest around, enthusiasts constantly come up with new ideas and transform their designs to keep the craft interesting, modern, and in motion. You can make shawls, scarfs, ponchos, shrugs, skirts, decorative items, and more with this yarn.
You might be surprised at just how much you can create with a simple ball of blue-berry yarn. There are a variety of brands and types of acrylic yarn available, so you can find the perfect one for your project from ABC wools.
If you are purchasing Taj Blue Berry Wool Yarn, you have to put the following things in mind:
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Reshape while wet
- Wash only in lukewarm water up to 30 deg C.
Explore Vardhman, Ganga, Oswal & Cotton Yarns along with Knitting & Crochet Accessories, Macrame, Purse Threads and Embroidery Threads ensuring that there’s a perfect colour for your next creative project.