Technical Specifications for Oswal Micro Rangoli Wool Yarn :
- Composition: Acrylic Multi Colour Yarn
- Weight: 120gms (1 Unit of this product contains 2 Hanks of 60 grams each)
- Length: Approx 140 meters (For 1 Hank) | Approx 280 meters (For 2 Hanks)
- Ply: 3 ply
- Needle Size: 3.25mm – 4mm
- Hook Size: 3mm – 4.5mm
- Use for – Baby dresses, sweaters, ponchos, socks, scarf, skirts, gloves, etc.
- Product Colour may slightly vary due to the display settings of your device.
- 7 Days Product Exchanges with ABCwools – India’s #1 Online Yarn Store
Description for Oswal Micro Rangoli Wool Yarn :
Oswal Micro Rangoli Wool Yarn is environmentally preferable as compared to petroleum-based nylon or polypropylene as a material for carpets, as well, in particular when combined with a natural binding and the use of formaldehyde-free glues. You can buy yarn online in India with ABC Wools.
In addition to clothing, Oswal Micro Rangoli wool has been used for knitting blankets, horse rugs, saddle cloths, carpeting, insulation, and upholstery. This wool can be blended with any number of natural or synthetic fibers, and various finishes and treatments can also be applied. This particular wool yarn product is machine washable, too, so you won’t need to go out of your way to look after your new wool knits!
With Oswal Micro Rangoli knitting yarn you can make a crochet scarf in India from scratch, craft a crochet cardigan in India, tailor a tea cozy; they are hundreds and hundreds of designs to choose from, yarn balls, and branded materials as such in one way.
Beautiful fiber-rich yarns in an array of colors to inspire knitters and crocheters and patterns designed to help you decorate your life! Oswal Micro Rangoli knitting and crocheting yarn is a category leader of hand knitting yarns with its high-quality classic & fashionable yarns.
When you are going to start your journey by weaving, you will recognize the soft texture and the brand itself naming Oswal Micro Rangoli Wool Yarn. You will be impressed by the color combinations you will choose and you will choose Oswal for all your further knitting and crocheting projects as such in one way.