What Personal Information is Collected and How?
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your Geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site.
By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by ABC Wools and our select partners, and for other marketing purposes of ABC Wools;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
How do you get my consent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed below).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email by mailing us at [email protected].
What is ABC Wools’s Privacy with Links to Other Sites?
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. ABC Wools are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
What are the Security Precautions?
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests: To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes (provided that we will endeavour to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Is it Safe to Use My Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking on ABC Wools?
Yes, shopping at ABC Wools is 100% safe. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments on ABC Wools are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks.
If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS-compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties privacy practices, please read their privacy policies
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. ABC Wools will never contact you to ask you for your password.