Technical Specifications for Ganga Spectrum :
- Composition: 100% Acrylic
- Type: Hand Knitting and Crochet Yarn
- Weight: 100 gms
- Length: 240 meters
- Needle Size: 3.75mm – 4mm
- Crochet Size: 4.5mm
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Needle Stitch Info: 10×10 cm measure, 28rows 24 stitches
- Crochet Stitch Info: 10×10 cm measure, 18 rows 16 stitches
- Used for: Sweater, Crop top, Baby blanket, Poncho, Gloves, Shrug, Knitting & Crochet Accessories,
- 7 Days Product Exchanges with ABCwools – India’s #1 Online Yarn Store
- Product Colour may slightly vary due to the display settings of your device.
- Do not bleach, Do not iron, Dry flat, Reshape while wet, Any solvent, wash only in lukewarm water up to 30deg C.
Description of Ganga Spectrum :
Ganga spectrum yarn is 100% Acrylic yarn. Our Ganga spectrum collections are unique and attractive. Ganga spectrum is available in different shades, and the combination of more colors in the yarn is unique. Ganga spectrum is a Hand Knitting and Crochet Yarn that can be used for making sweaters, crop tops, baby blankets, poncho, gloves, shrug, and knitting & crochet accessories. If you want to start a new business and don’t have any ideas about where to start, you can try our Ganga yarn and start exploring new ideas for your business.
If you are purchasing Ganga Spectrum, you have to put the following things in mind:
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Reshape while wet
- Wash only in lukewarm water up to 30 deg C.
You can get a wide range of colors for all Vardhman Wool, Oswal Wool, Ganga Yarn & Cotton Wool in India at ABC Wools. You can now also get a wide range of colors for Macrame, Vardhman Baby Soft & Vardhman Micro Shine.