Technical Specifications For Oswal Parasmani Wool Yarn :
- Composition: 75% Acrylic and 25% Polymide
- Count: 8 Nm 3 Ply
- Length: 172 Meters
- Weight: 100 gm.
- Needle size: 3.25mm – 4.5mm
- Hook size: 3.5mm – 4.5mm
- Shrinkage Proof- Yes
- Use for- Sweaters, shawls, baby dresses, caps, booties, scarfs, etc.
- Product Colour may slightly vary due to the display settings of your device.
- 7 Days Product Exchanges with ABCwools – India’s #1 Online Yarn Store
Description for Oswal Parasmani Wool Yarn :
Oswal Parasmani Wool Yarn is considered amazingly luxurious because of its delicate and robust nature. Oswal Parasmani Wool Yarn is very soft because of the small diameter of each thread, and it is multiple times warmer and more grounded than sheep’s wool because of the air pockets in the fibre, which permits it to trap and contain more warmth. This also makes this yarn a perfect choice for lightweight winter wear clothing.
Making a light cloak will not require a substantial, heavy and chunky yarn; all you need is Oswal Parasmani Wool Yarn. This Oswal wool yarn has an exceptionally dainty, fine width and a radiance fur like impact hiding around each strand, which makes it look shiny in quality. This yarn is generally mixed with different kinds of wool to add delicateness and its unique shine in the final project.
Oswal Parasmani wool is an incredible choice for pieces of clothing or things that are used for draping as this yarn gives a perfect drape falls with being more absorbent than cotton in nature. However, assuming you need your article of clothing or something to take on a gentler look, then, at that point, Oswal Parasmani wool yarn is a definitive decision to ace the game of kitting like an expert.
Oswal Parasmani wool yarn is delicate, flexible, and profoundly feasible for the eco-cognizant. You can utilize Oswal Parsamani wool yarn for lite weight sweaters, casual tops, or summer sleepwear. Oswal Parasmani wool yarn comes in an ample number of shades providing knitters with an upper hand for experimenting with colours. Also, it takes the dye colour well, so the hesitation of colour bleeding can be blindly eliminated.
Why buy Oswal Magic Wool Yarn:
- Oswal Parasmani yarn is 75% Acrylic, and 25% Polymide yarn is astounding for your knitting projects and comes in great colours for knitting patterns.
- It creates a lightweight, flexible fabric that works well with lace stitches and can be worked with 3.25mm – 4.5mm. A suitable choice for winter accessories like a shawl, scarf, caps, etc.
- Oswal Parasmani 3ply 75% Acrylic and 25% Polymide multicolour yarns are delicate and flexible, ideal for warm climate tops and different frill for the entire year of satisfying knitting and crocheting.
- Acrylic’s colourfastness, durability, and machine wash-ability make it the right choice for all beginners’ right out there who loves to crochet.
- Balls of Oswal Parasmani wool comes in harmonious colours, so you can find shades of every favourite colour that meets all your wishes.